Thursday, July 24, 2014

Review...Collared By The Cowboy by:Susan Arden

Collared by the Cowboy (Bad Boys, #5) Arc provided.


 I'm not rating this book because it was just okay, I didn't love it or hate it.

Brandon is a Dom that owns a sex club while still maintaining his family ranch. After being scorned by his ex he's had quite the dry spell not even wanting to partake in his kink and getting lost in work. No one has interested him and he's not willing to throw himself out there again...that is until he sees her.

Mia is finishing up grad school and needs an awesome thesis to land her a job far away from this town. She decides to do a case study on woman's sexuality and uncover the world of BDSM. What she doesn't realize is just how much she craves it too. Now working with Brandon,they decide the best way to learn is to practice.

I think this book had a lot of potential. I just thought some of the lines were corny and Brandon bottomed out pretty quickly. I liked Mia's feistiness and sass. It was just a little to fast for me to fall in love and not feel the chemistry.

Thank you to the author for the opportunity to read.

No comments: