Monday, July 7, 2014

Finding Dandelion (Dearest #2) by:Lex Martin

Finding Dandelion (Dearest, #2) 4.5-5 stars! ARC provided by author for an honest review.

Jax encounters Dani on his twenty-first birthday, they have an instant connection and heat. . After one steamy encounter Jax takes off (with another woman) and leaves Dani. The problem is they don't know each other and how their connected and Dani doesn't expect is to see him again so soon.
 

Jax just so happens to be Dani's roommates twin brother and he doesn't recognize her. Now that Dani knows who Jax is, she's all to familiar with his reputation and his player ways. Her head is telling her to stear clear but her heart might have other plans.

Jax  doesn't know why Dani seems so familiar and why he can't keep her from his thoughts but he has never wanted another girl like he does her...to bad one of his number one rules is not to date any of his sisters friends, or roommates for that matter. 

When they accidentally collide and end up spending Thanksgiving together, will they be able to maintain a friendship? Will Jax get over his player tendencies and trust Dani? Will she be able to trust him and tell him the truth about their one night together?



I really really enjoyed this book. I actually had to get my tissues out at one point. I thought the characters had depth and emotion. I loved and hated Jax at times.


Lex (the author) wrote at the end of her book that she hoped Jax  redeemed himself to the readers and  I say absolutely! There are many books that I don't think the H/h should get redemption but I think Lex did a great job making Jax likable and he did have a lot of redeeming qualities. 

Thank you for another great read. I will post my review for her first book Dearest Clementine. I recommend both.





No comments: