Friday, July 11, 2014

He Belongs With Me by:Sarah Darlington

 
 He Belongs with Me (4 stars)

Arc provided for an honest review


Identical twins (and very different) Clara and Maggie, both grew up with Leo Maddox, heir to his grandfather's world-famous Maddox hotel empire. Leo has been part of their family and considered family by all. Their roles in Leo's life...Maggie (pegged good girl) the best friend and Clara (pegged rebel)the enemy.

Then comes Dean/Robby the very hot bartender and long time stranger (that both girls have crushed over). He's hiding secrets and Maggie is determined to figure him out.

Lines start to blur between love, friendship and foes. Who will they end up with? 








***Spoiler below***

I thought this story was super cute! Although I thought it was primarily Leo and Clara's story, I wish we got a little more of Dean and Maggie. I found myself liking Clara much more because I think I got more of her story. I also wish Maggie and Clara resolved more of their issues. I think they both meant well but made some bad decisions.

I really enjoyed this book and think it would be great if we could get a second fast forward after college from all four POV's.

Thanks to the author for providing me a copy

No comments: