Thursday, October 23, 2014

What I'm reading...

Ink (Ink, #1) I am about half way into this and loving it. I tend to veer away from paranormal romance and I don't know why because I always seem to enjoy when I read it. I'll be back with my review soon. I may decide to review this as a series since I do have all the books except the newest one which is expected to release in December. So far so good! 
Here is the blurb:

She doesn't know why bad feels so good...

What seems like out of nowhere, Hope Zigler’s life has transformed: the normal Georgia life of an aspiring singer and student is now turned upside down when she moves away with her dad to Cherry California, and California is truly bizarre. Her heart tells her she can adjust, while her head begs for her old life back.
Suddenly she's a misfit in a town of rich snobs and cruel teens. After almost being killed at a rock concert, she's dying to find out more about the guy who saved her...is he trouble? Is Hope in over her head?

Slade Andrews, the tattooed bad boy and lead singer of the Evil Kings of Ink, is haunted by his past. When Hope moves to town, Slade is strangely drawn to her and determined to prove he is not the guy the town paints him to be.

In a town full of lies, one secret could change everything.

Not suitable for eighteen and under.


Next up a review copy of Raine and Juice (The O'Malley's #1). I also have a few NetGalley books to read. And lots of giveaways and tours coming up so be on the lookout.

Happy Reading!

No comments: