Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Angst overload...To finish or not?

I'm not sure if you remember my post about Ignite Ignite (Ignite, #1) but it was too much of a cliffy for me to rate and review. Well now I'm reading Burn (Ignite, #2) the sequel and I almost DNF. It takes a lot for me to stop reading a book. I only have a handful of books I DNF either because I read a spoiler or I couldn't connect with it emotionally at the time. And usually I'll pick it back up at a later date. Well I'm really glad I continued on because if I would have stopped at 60% like I almost did I would have missed a pivotal point of the book. These books are almost too angsty for me and that's saying a lot, but I'm continuing on because I have to see what happens. I'll be back with my review. If you want a emotional tug of war, read the first book and have the next one ready!

Have you ever stopped reading a book? Why?

Happy Reading!

No comments: