Sunday, March 8, 2015

Review...Reckless Love by: Kendall Ryan

Reckless Love (Hard to Love, #2) 

Blurb:
One reckless fighter.

One night of passion he can't forget.

The battle between sex and love is fierce and unrelenting.

And love is about to knock him on his ass.


My Review: ARC provided
(expected publication March 17th)
4 stars!

This book can be read as a standalone although I read the first book Hard to Love and I'm glad I did. I was able to get a glimpse of Ian and Kenzie and I personally am one that likes to read in order...but you definitely don't have to.

Ian (H) is a fighter and is training for his biggest fight yet, Kenzie (h) is a nurse that works in the gym Ian trains at. They both want each other but they don't act upon it. Their one night together was cut short and left Kenzie with a bitter taste towards Ian, and Ian still yearning. They had some major sexual tension and chemistry it was like "come on guys get on with it." Nope not that easy, Ian and Kenzie's boss/trainer wants Kenzie too...let the love triangle begin (kind of).

I really liked both of these characters! Ian was sweet but he was also a bit alpha (not over the top though), Kenzie was really likable and funny. She puts herself and feelings aside to help Ian succeed. She helped him with family problems and recover from an injury all while wanting him. There were times I wanted to yell at her and tell her to wake up but she truly believed what she was doing was for the best.

I love a angsty read where it takes you almost to the end before you really get any resolution! I felt that this book was like that, you weren't really sure what was going to happen. I really enjoyed both of these books in the series and I'm hoping to get more on Sofia and Jonah.

I recommend!

HEA? (2)<<<click here if you want to know.

No comments: