Saturday, May 9, 2015

Authors! Comments appreciated.




I am hearing more and more that a three star review is considered bad. If I rate something three stars it means I liked it but maybe something held me back from really loving it. I hate being negative and never rate a book below three stars. If I have to use a star system on Goodreads or Amazon I've always rated it if it was only three stars or above. I would hate to bring an authors rating down if it was three stars and I would hate for a three star rating to be viewed as negative. So my question for you is; would you rather no rating and just a review? I've changed the way I rate as of late because of this and have only been starring four's and above.

Please comment or message me on this, I would really appreciate the input.

Thanks!!
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms!

Happy reading and writing!

No comments: