Sunday, December 14, 2014

My picks for authors that were new to me and made me happy dance in 2014...

 
Alphabetically:

S. Briones Palace Hills
Sarah Darlington He Belongs with Me Leo Maddox Kill Devil Hills (Kill Devi...
Sunniva Dee Pandora Wild Child Leon's Way

 Clare James Talk to Me (Public Lives, #1) Just Listen (Public Lives, #2) Wednesday

Andie M. Long The Alphabet Game.  The Com...

Patrica Mann Is This All There Is? Is This What I Want?

Lex Martin Dearest Clementine (Dearest... Finding Dandelion (Dearest,...

Genna Rulon Only for You (For You, #1)

 Kate Stewart Never Me
J.C. Valentine Knockout (Wayward Fighters,... Tapout (Wayward Fighters, #2) Raine
Stephanie Witter Patch Up (Patch Up, #1) Fix Up (Patch Up, #2)

***note these are just the books I've read by these authors, they have written more***

***my reviews are on my blog or you can click here>>>Goodreads for them.***

There are so many wonderful authors I discovered this year but these are the ones that really stood out to me. :)





No comments: