Saturday, October 8, 2016

Review...Sweetest Taboo by: J. Kenner

Sweetest Taboo (S.I.N., #3)

All eyes are on us . . . and there’s nowhere to run.

Everyone has their own ideas about Dallas Sykes: He’s a reckless billionaire, a devilish playboy, a man who gets whatever he wants the minute he wants it. But I know the real Dallas behind the money, bravado, and power—and he’s completely, blissfully mine.

We carefully guarded our secrets, and in each other’s arms we sought refuge from our dark past. Our pain became our pleasure, our control within the chaos. But we could only hide from the truth for so long.

Now we’ve let loose our inhibitions and are ready to face the future. And no matter what people think or say, coming clean is its own sweet reward.




My Review: (ARC provided)
4-4.5 stars!
 
My love for Dallas and Jane grew so much more in this book. I think this one was my favorite. We get answers and some closure with Dallas and Jane's family. I will say I guessed who it was but It wasn't like it was right out there and easy to see. Little things would throw me off have me second guessing my decision which I liked and respected.

I am a sucker for the "taboo" type of romance and this one had it all. For anyone who has not read the first books do not read this review.

I love how the book picked up where it left us wondering what happened to Jane if she was okay, and what was going to happen to Colin. Jane takes sometime to get her barrings together but when she does she is determined to get answers and help back Dallas up.

What I really enjoyed about this book is we got to see Jane and Dallas together as a couple, really loving each other. I felt their love and was anxious to see if they could finally make things work, if they could finally make their father see past the taboo and into the love they had for one another.

This book has a little of everything and it was definitely fan worthy as the other two books prior to this were, but in this book I really fell for Dallas. I really began to see and feel his love for Jane.

I'm really happy with how it was concluded. I would love a book about Liam or Quince, I could see these characters having a really good story.

No comments: