Tuesday, January 12, 2016

New Release!



On Solid Ground
~ A Touch of Fate Novella ~
by
K.L. Grayson



June 5, 2008 I made a mistake of epic proportions. Moving home was an easy choice because I knew that I had to make things rights. I had hoped to win back Harley's friendship, but I never imagined that I'd win her heart...or the heart of her son. Now that I have, I'm never letting them go. They're my life, the reason I breathe. We've worked hard to get where we are, and we're finally standing on solid ground. 

Or so I thought...

****

Tyson's ex-fiance wasn't supposed to move back to St. Louis...that wasn't part of the plan. And she sure as hell wasn't supposed to start working with him. I trust him--at least I think I do--but when secrets are being kept and things start to unravel, I'm left wondering if I made a mistake. I allowed myself to fall in love with the only man to ever break my heart. 

And now I'm afraid he might break it again...

*This is a Harley and Tyson Touch of Fate Novella and van be read after book #1 or book #2 but should not be read as a standalone. 







Coming soon to:

Barnes & Noble

i-Tunes



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~




~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Also available in this series



Where We Belong









*****************************

Pretty Pink Ribbons









~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~













~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

#KLGrayson, #OnSolidGround, #ATouchofFate, #NewRelease




">

No comments: