Wednesday, June 11, 2014

ARC.... Talk to Me by:Clare James ***5 stars***

ARC provided for an honest review. 5 stars!

*Warning this is part one of Casey and Finn's story and ends with a cliffhanger.*


Finn is a hot young (retired) NHL star.He made an abrupt exit at the height of his career and has been in hiding ever since.

Casey the new hired Sports Girl (much to her disliking) plans to find out why. She plans on finding out the reason Finn has been such a recluse...and if she does she would have uncovered the biggest sports mystery of the decade.

The only problem is feelings start to get in the way and she begins to wonder if solving Finn's mystery is worth getting higher in her career.

This book was so so good! I couldn't put it down. The chemistry between Casey and Finn was so well written I thought I was right there with them peeking at their most intimate moments. I also thought they were really likable, a lot of times when you read a book either the H or h get on your nerves but I liked them both. I can't wait for part two!

No comments: