Tuesday, December 8, 2015

****CHRISTMAS SALE**** The Fate Series by: Charisse Spiers



For one week only you can get a full series, three books, for only $1.98! Each book is regularly priced at $3.99!

Book one, Accepted Fate is Free and the rest of the series is on sale for 99cents each! Check out the couple that's warming hearts in the Fate series. Full story. Sale available 12/7/15-12/11/15 and all books by Charisse Spiers available to read in KindleUnlimited on Amazon.

The Fate series: Breyson and Kinzleigh

No one ever said life would be easy. No one ever said it would turn out the way I wanted it to. From the very beginning my life has been the complete opposite, jumping one hurdle after another. In such a short amount of time I've suffered love, loss, recovery, and heartache, followed by love again, but that's just the outcome of finding the one to which your soul belongs, and at seventeen, I found mine.

The beach changed everything for me.... That's where our story begins and will end.

Breyson Abercrombie saw things in me that even I was blind to. Lord knows I fought him tooth and nail, time and time again, but even those with wings can be caught. I think it's safe to say we all have moments or filler in our stories that we'd love to delete, but then we lose the growth and journey that makes us the people we are in the end.

Our story isn't ordinary, but extraordinary. Our story will make you laugh, will make you cry, and will make even the cold-hearted believe in love, because it's true. He loves me and I love him, and when in combination an amazing story is born when two people fall in love. My life is nothing like I thought it'd be, but better, because I accepted my fate, withstood the twists that arose, and that's why it will forever last...

Breyson and Kinzleigh are who we were, but the Abercrombies we'll forever be; two wandering lost souls, until our eyes met and we realized we're just each other's missing half... 

Buy Links:
Accepted Fate (Fate #1) #FREE:

Twisting Fate (Fate #2) $.99:

Lasting Fate (Fate #3) $.99:

Merry Christmas from me to you! -XOXO, C
amazon.com/author/charissespiers

No comments: