Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Books not reviewed yet but worth mentioning...

I have been busy busy busy reading my heart out. I haven't even had the time to review everything yet but I wanted to quickly post some of the books I've read but not written about.

The Mason List

 The Mason List

Five stars!
This story grabbed me from the beginning. It was so emotional and yet so sweet. There were times I wanted to throttle the heroine but such a beautiful story.
I highly recommend!

Fight With Me

Fight with Me (With Me in Seattle, #2)

Four stars!
This was sweet, fun and all kinds of sexy. An oldy but a goody that has been on my Kindle for a while.

Closer To The Edge

Closer to the Edge (Playing with Fire, #4) 

Five stars!
This is another book that I've had for a while and the fourth in the Playing With Fire series. I really enjoyed this one. It was one of my favorites of the series. I loved almost all the books but this one was really good!
 
Priest

Priest 

Ugh umm need I say more?
I'm not quite sure how many stars I would give this one? It was DIRTY but hot at the same time...so completely taboo. The middle I found to be a little slow. I did enjoy the story overall but had a hard time connecting with the characters.

Right now I'm reading a review copy of Twisted Love.

Twisted Love (Twisted, #2)

No comments: