Sunday, November 9, 2014

Billionaire Banker Series by: Georgia Le Carre...my thoughts and reading order.

Owned (The Billionaire Banker, #1)  I read this series in three days I think. It is not your typical billionaire romance. It has so many twists and turns and things you just never really think about. It really got me to think about the corrupt world we live in. Money most definitely has power. I have to say some of the series I did find disturbing. I also was left with some unanswered questions but as a whole I would say this series is a 4.5 to 5 star read. There will be some slight spoilers here so do not continue reading if you don't want to know. The Barrington family is f***d in the head, they strive on power and will do anything I mean anything to retain that power. Blake Barrington (H) was raised that way and is used to getting anything and everything he wants. And when he sees Lana (h) he will have her too. When he tires of her he will move on to marry Victoria a long time family friend. This is what is expected, no love just an arrangement. These people don't love anything but power. Soon Blake doesn't recognize the feelings he has for Lana and he is confused. Lana is a selfless person she puts her friends and family before her. She is poor and her mother is dying she will do anything to get the care and treatment her mother needs including selling herself.  The story continues on with the struggles between Lana and Blake's relationship. Lana friends don't want them together and Blakes family will not let it happen. They try to find away to be together with everyone telling them no.

Forty 2 Days (The Billionaire Banker, #2)

Besotted (The Billionaire Banker, #3)

Seduce Me (The Billionaire Banker, #4) this book is told from Lana's friend Julie's (or is she?) POV. It takes place pre and post wedding.

Love's Sacrifice (The Billionaire Banker, #5) I wanted more answers at the end, the epilogue left me wanting a little more. What happens to Sorab when he turns eighteen? Did Blake have Lana write in the journal to check her handwriting? Was her mothers death really an accident? Was the hit and run on Blake an accident? I thought for sure these were all setups. What happens to Blake's mother? And Jack?

All in all a great series so much different that the typical billionaire H. I gobbled it up and want more of the craziness! I could go on and on about this series because there is so much that happens. I recommend it and am looking forward to reading others comments and reviews about it.

Oh yeah and this series is beyond steamy. ;)

HEA? (1) <<<click here if you want to know.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi. I just completed the billionaire banker series by Georgia Le Carre and came across your review here. I certainly agree with what you wrote. I was looking for someone to discuss this series with, specially the last book. I just cannot digest it's abrupt ending and the backstory which remains such a mystery. There are many gaps. What do you think?

Unknown said...

Hi. I just completed the billionaire banker series by Georgia Le Carre and came across your review here. I certainly agree with what you wrote. I was looking for someone to discuss this series with, specially the last book. I just cannot digest it's abrupt ending and the backstory which remains such a mystery. There are many gaps. What do you think?

Unknown said...

I really loved the series though.