Thursday, February 1, 2024

Possessive Heart by: Brighton Walsh is out now!

 

Possessive Heart (Starlight Cove, #5)Possessive Heart by Brighton Walsh
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

My Review (ARC provided)
@tlbcgirls.read
https://triciaciak.blogspot.com/
Four stars!

I have gobbled up this series and couldn’t wait to get to Addison’s story. She is such a spitfire and a strong female character. It’s not until Chase comes into the picture that you see a softer, more vulnerable side to her. And the energy that Chase exudes is something else. And that energy is solely focused on getting Addison to trust him and be with him in every way possible. The problem is Addison won’t let herself fall for Chase and his charming ways. She’s been victim to it for a decade, and she wants to move on, but Chase is going to make that very difficult for her in the small town they are from because he is planning on staying for a while, and when he puts his mind to something he doesn't give up.

I loved Chase's tenacity and Addison’s stubbornness; they made for a great story and an angsty connection. One of my favorite tropes is friends to lovers and brothers best friends, and I think that fits in perfectly with this book. I won’t give away my favorite book of the series until I read Levi’s book, which I’ll anxiously await. I can’t wait to get into that man's head.


View all my reviews

No comments: