Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Out Now!

 

The Pucking Wrong Date (Pucking Wrong, #3)The Pucking Wrong Date by C.R. Jane
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

My Review (ARC provided)
tlbcgirls.read
https://triciaciak.blogspot.com/
Four Stars!

These boys are my kind of crazy and crazy they are! In book 3, Walker lived up to the insane and gave Lincoln and Ari a run for their money. How do I find this swoon-worthy?

Walker "Disney," the pretty boy, believes in love at first sight, and with the guys falling so quickly and in love, he is ready to meet his match. When he locks eyes with Olivia at his game and after she totally disses him, he knows she is the one. He falls for her right then and there and falls hard. He decided he would do anything and everything to get the girl, and boy, does he.

Olivia is broken and held under her manager and mother's thumb, manipulated and played her whole career. She needs someone like Walker to help her get out of it, even if he's motives are a bit skewed.

"I'm an empty husk that's been sucked dry of anything redeeming or worthy."

This book was a page-turner; Walker and Olivia were a great couple and brought the best out in each other. Yes. Walker is very questionable in his choices, but I kind of feel like that's what Olivia needed. I can't wait to get more of these crazy hockey boys!

 

Grab your copy now and prepare to be captivated until the final buzzer!

https://amzn.to/3RGRdTF 


Add to your TBR

https://www.goodreads.com/en/book/show/199135679 


View all my reviews

No comments: