Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Out Now! New RomCom by Sunniva Dee!!

Love by Pranks


"A hilarious, crazy romp of a read!!!! I was in stitches through the whole book!—Imaginary USA Today and Wallstreet #1 Bestselling Rom-Com Author.

There were three things I, Kitty Hoskins, didn’t know when I moved into the all-girls, non-sorority house Blossom Field Avenue #246:

1) The house opposite ours, #247, is home to the gorgeous jerks of the Iota Fraternity.

2) Lucian Spencer Anderson lives in #247 and is possibly the hottest stripper-slash-social-science student you’ll ever meet.

3) #246 (The Blossoms) and #247 (The Dudes) have the longest standing, most ruthless prank war in the history of rivalries. The only thing the two houses agree on is that they live and breathe for the next battle. 

Funny then that the real challenge is the one I never saw coming: an alliance with Lucian Spencer Anderson. When a cold winter threatens the stray cats of Deepsilver, our mutual love for animals forces us to team up. Bad, right? Well, it gets worse: we’re going to need the cooperation of our two houses to pull this thing off.

Now Live! 4 without Xmas decor.jpg

My Review (ARC provided)
4.5 stars!

One of the first things that drew me to Sunniva and her writing was her witty and dry sense of humor. I get it, and I love it! This book had the humor you see scattered in her other books times a hundred. This is different than any other book she has written, and it worked. She used her humor and ran. I found myself laughing out loud, cringing at the pranks and just thoroughly enjoying seeing this couple try to make it work through it all.

What happens when you fall for your house enemies? The Dudes against The Blossoms live right across from each other and have a long time rival, a rival of pranks.

"One, there is never any doubt whodunnit."
"Two, it's all about not losing face."
"Three, the time between pranks can be short or long."

Lucian (H) is a swoony character, but down to earth and funny. Kitty (h) I found myself relating to so much, her inner dialogue are things I've said in my head.

They were both such likable characters when they weren't planning revenge against the other…but really they were, and I love how they all come together to help out the animal shelter and put the pranks aside. These crazy neighbors also come up with some pretty fun ideas to raise money and reading the ideas play out was so entertaining.

Sunniva has you questioning Lucian's past right until the end, and even that was some pretty funny stuff.

"Oh man, what if he's not the guy I thought he was? What if he's actually boyfriend material?"


I'm so excited to read more of these wacky characters and see who will be our next pranks to lovers!!

Universal buy link: myBook.to/LovePranks




No comments: