Monday, November 21, 2016

Out Now!! Review...Bad Romeo Christmas by:Leisa Rayven

Bad Romeo Christmas: A Starcrossed Anthology (Starcrossed, #4)

From the internationally best selling author of BAD ROMEO, BROKEN JULIET, and WICKED HEART comes an anthology of sweet and sexy novellas featuring beloved Starcrossed characters such as Ethan and Cassie, Liam and Elissa, and Josh and Angel; as well as the gang from The Grove.

Have Yourself A Sexy Little Christmas: An Ethan and Cassie Novella

Ethan and Cassie’s first Christmas with the Holt family should be nothing but jolly. Sure, Cassie’s a mess trying to impress her future in-laws with the perfect casserole, but when an unexpected blast from Ethan’s past shows up beneath the tree, the season gets a whole lot more serious—and sexy.

The Naughty List: A Liam and Elissa Novella

After being apart for months, Liam and Elissa are making up for lost time on a secluded island, where they think they’re free to explore each other’s bodies in peace. But when it turns out their Christmas sanctuary isn’t as deserted as it first seemed, their Christmas dreams turn into a nightmare.

Happy, Horny New Year: A Josh and Angel Novella

When the gang from the Grove gets together at a lavish New Year’s Eve party, it’s like no time has passed. Except Elissa and Josh are dating Hollywood royalty, Jack and Zoe have been hooking up in secret, Connor’s new girlfriend wants to murder Cassie, and Erika’s mystery man has everyone talking. Before midnight, shocking revelations are made, industry tongues are wagging, and the poor mistletoe is ready to pass out from overuse.

No matter how you're spending the holidays, BAD ROMEO CHRISTMAS is sure to heat up your festive season this winter.


My Review: (copy provided)
5 stars!
Leisa has quickly made it to my favorite author list. Every single book I've read that she's written, I gobbled up. This book kept me smiling the entire time. I loved it! We get to get a glimpse of everyone we love. Cassie and Ethan, Lissa and Liam, and even Josh and Angel. I love how you actually got to see the insecurities of a man. In so many novels it's always the heroine that's insecure.

You get a few more love connections that I won't mention. There is not a character I dislike. Each novella is sexy and fun, the perfect holiday read. Here are just a few great quotes...

Ethan: "Leonardo, Michelangelo, Raphael, Donatello...if you boys are down there, I apologize for what I'm about to do. Forgive me."

"You are my first love. I didn't even know the meaning of the word until you crashed into my life, and I wouldn't change that for anything."

Lissa: As far as you're concerned, this theater is the Sacred Church of the Kickass Bitch, and I am your Goddess, so you have three seconds to do exactly as you're told of face my unholy wrath."

Connor: Does Superman need an assistant every time he takes a piss?"
Josh: Yes. But they're called a pissistant. Important support job."


Like I said Leisa has become a favorite of mine and I will continue to read every book she writes.

*You do need to read the Starcrossed series first.

No comments: