Tuesday, June 14, 2022

The Ruthless Groom by: Monica Murphy is out now! Read Suzy's five star review...

 

The Ruthless Groom (Arranged Marriage, #2)The Ruthless Groom by Monica Murphy
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

(Suzy's review)
https://triciaciak.blogspot.com/
FIVE STARS!!!

The suspense has been killing me waiting for this book after the cliffhanger The Reluctant Bride left. Monica Murphy never seems to disappoint.
The Reluctant Bride left us with the moments right before Charlotte and Perry were to wed. I couldn't wait to get my greedy hands on this new release to see where Monica was gonna take us with the next installment.
The beginning of the book really annoyed me. I wanted to choke out Perry for being cold and standoffish to Charlotte. But by the end, I was back to loving Perry Constantine. I thought this was going to be a duet but NOOOOO Monica wanted to leave us with another cliffhanger, and here we wait for the last installment.
I would really read this woman's grocery list. Her stories are amazing and just suck you in to these fictional worlds! You will not be disappointed with this book! Can't wait for Reckless Union!

View all my reviews

No comments: