Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Out Now...So Not Meant To Be by: Meghan Quinn

 

So Not Meant To BeSo Not Meant To Be by Meghan Quinn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

My Review (ARC provided)
Five stars!
https://triciaciak.blogspot.com/
https://www.tiktok.com/@tlbcbookblog?...
https://www.instagram.com/tlbcgirls.r...


I couldn’t wait for this book to be released, A Not So Meet Cute was one of my favorite books and a book I recommended to everyone. Well let me tell you so will So Not Meant To Be, these two books are tops on my list, and now a need to wait patiently for Breaker’s story.

JP and Kelsey don’t have the best relationship to start, they work together and JP doesn't make it easy on Kelsey with his constant teasing and banter. She wants to have a professional relationship with him and a friendship too as their siblings are engaged to be married.

Kelsey just wants to find love, she’s a hopeless romantic and even has a podcast showcasing couples and their love stories. And JP thinks it’s all ridiculous, he has quite the reputation for being a playboy but he also has a massive crush on Kelsey. The two couldn’t be more opposite and JP thinks she completely despises him. JP also believe in friendship between the two of them and is making it hard for Kelsey to like him when that’s all she wants.

I don't want to give too much away but who remembers or has read Three Blind Dates? Well Going In Blind (the dating app) is featured in this book and let's just say it’s quite the fun date and pairing. I love when Meghan throes in her little Easter eggs of other books she’s written. And the podcasts!! Wait until you read all the couples, it was so fun to revisit some of my favorite stories and I’ve read them all!

So back to JP and Kelsey, the majority of this book takes place in San Francisco where they take on a job assignment together and are sharing a living space (forced proximity ;)). They begin to get to know each other, there are fights, sexual tension, and most of all a friendship that starts to form. I loved their outings and how protective JP was of Kelsey, I loved the tension and the banter and I loved getting to see them really get to know each other and start falling.

Like all of Meghan’s stories it is hilarious, but also heartfelt, romantic, and sexy. She does such a good job of bringing out all of your emotions while reading. Bring on Breaker!


View all my reviews

No comments: