Wednesday, June 15, 2022

My Review...Last on the List by: Amy Daws

 

Last on the ListLast on the List by Amy Daws
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

My Review (ARC provided)
https://triciaciak.blogspot.com/
https://www.tiktok.com/@tlbcbookblog?...
https://www.instagram.com/tlbcgirls.r...
Five Stars!

Oh, Amy my loins and my heart! This book was so good, everything I could ask for in a RomCom. I loved our heroine (Cozy) so much! She was confident but broken and needed to find her place in life. After a traumatizing incident Cozy needs, a fresh start, and her sister is there to help her. Her sister's company places nannies and thought being a nanny would be the perfect new start for Cozy.

After a disastrous interview, Cozy is essentially hired by Max’s (CEO millionaire) little girl. Max doesn’t see it but his daughter does. Cozy is the exact opposite of Max, but something has them pulling towards the other, They discover they are equally attracted to one another but can’t let it be more than fun.

Whew Amy this book was on fire, it had me turning the pages so fast and wanting more. I loved both these beautifully broken characters! The way they brought the best out in each other and the way Max made Cozy feel so confident in herself. She wasn’t negative but as a plus-sized woman she doubted her beauty at times and Max loved everything about her curves and beauty, and he sure made her aware of that.

We also got to see some of our favorite characters from this series which was so much fun! I loved everything about this book!! I can’t wait to see what else Amy has in store for us!


View all my reviews

No comments: