Thursday, February 28, 2019

OUT NOW!! Five Star Review...Pranked By Love by: Sunniva Dee

Pranked by Love by Sunniva Dee

Two households, both alike in dignity... hit a serious snag in their ongoing prank war last semester.

The Blossoms of #246 and the Dudes of #247 each lost a member to flippin' Love. (Insert eye-roll here.)

The lovebirds/turncoats now plan to move out of their houses and in with each other. But true prankster talents like Kitty are few and far between, so the remaining Blossoms are going to make damn sure there's no shacking up before Kitty has the perfect replacement for herself.

The Blossoms and the Dudes agree on very little, but everyone agrees on this: there can be no more pranks-turned-lovers between the two arch-fratenemy houses.
Yep, everyone agrees.
Almost everyone.


My Review (ARC provided)
Five delicious Picasso stars!!


I loved the first book to this series and was so excited to get another pranking couple to read. I think I might have even liked this book a little more. Sunniva’s humor is so much like my own, subtle. Goofy, and dry. I smile as I’m reading shaking my head at the silliness of it.

The pranking in this book isn’t as much in the first, but the ones they do are just as good. This book revolves more around the new pair trying to make something work. Or I should say Picasso is trying his damn hardest to make it work with Saki. Saki is reluctant and scared, but the pull she has towards Picasso is undeniable. They start sneaking around and provide us such a sensual, sexy reading experience, seriously Picasso and Saki are one HOT couple.

Quickly their lust and passion for one another turn into a lot more and they need to try to figure out how to make it work when they are supposed to be “enemies.”

“I nuzzle his neck like we’re boyfriend and girlfriend, not arch frat-enemies from opposite houses.”

Picasso and Saki have this connection that you can feel as you read; it gives you butterflies in your stomach while you're reading their chemistry. I read a lot, and I read a lot of romance, it’s hard to get that giddy feeling in my belly anymore, but Picasso and Saki did it for me!

“I don’t love you because you looked at me the most. It’s just that…I always feel you across the room wherever you are. It’s like we’ve got a magnetic chip each, and they pull us together.”
I wanted it to work out so bad for the two of them, but someone had a different idea and is bound and determined to destroy their relationship as well as the frenemy relationship between the Dudes and the Blossoms. Whoever it is has them questioning everyone even the closest of friends. It makes for a very hostile and tense situation.

I was trying to figure out “who did it” the whole time and every time I thought I had it Sunniva threw me off. This is a definite must-read for RomCom lovers; I recommend starting with the first book to get to know the Dudes and the Blossoms!

Amazon

1 comment:

Clipping Path said...

Simply wish to say the frankness in your article is surprising.Thanks for sharing.