Saturday, January 5, 2019

Review Dating ALt

My Review (ARC provided)
3.5-4 stars!

I had no idea what this book was going to be about, it sounded interesting, and I had never read the author before so I thought I’d give it a try.
I liked the concept of the book and although the book in the beginning drug out a little bit, I thought the second half of the book was terrific.
I loved Max, he knew what he wanted and wasn’t afraid to go after it. Brie, on the other hand, didn’t have a clue what she wanted, and what she thought she wanted didn’t go with her personality, but she stuck to her guns and went with it.
Max, not her usual type but she’s always been attracted to, and he has always had a crush on her, the timing was just never right. Now that the timing was, Max was determined to show Brie he was boyfriend material.
One thing I have to say that got to me a bit was Max’s nickname for Brie. I’m not a big fan of nicknames anyways and although it was clever, I thought in intimate moments it shouldn’t be used.
Max’s grandma was another great addition to this story, and I enjoyed reading about their relationship.
I loved the twist in the end and liked how everything was settled. The second half of the book was four-four and a half stars. I would definitely read this author again, and I hope to get a book about Max’s brother.

No comments: