Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Can't Text This is out now, and it is available to read for FREE in KindleUnlimited. Five Star Review!!

<

Today we are celebrating the release of a standalone, contemporary romance title from Teagan Hunter. Check out some teasers for the book below.

Read it for FREE in KindleUnlimited
Buy it in PAPERBACK
----------
Sign up for Teagan's Newsletter for news about the book!

Can't Text This by Teagan Hunter

Available Now!!

Book Blurb:
“Hi Monty. Wanna see my python?”
That’s how I ended up in the bathroom of some dive bar with a stranger.
Me, Monty Andrews, the quintessential virgin girl next door.
I was so out of my element, but there was no denying our explosive attraction, even via text.
Commence Operation Bang Each Other Out of Our Systems, because that was all it was—unfinished business.
I had no intention of falling back into the sheets with the tattooed, muscly, dirty-in-the-best-kind-of-way single dad over and over again…but I did.
Everything was going great—until we discovered I was his son’s teacher.



My Review (ARC provided)


Five Stars!



Well, well, I didn't think I could like this book more than the first two in this series, but I was wrong, Can't Text This was my favorite one yet. I was so excited for Robbie's book, and so curious how it would play out. It was laugh out loud funny, sweet, and sexy.  I love RomCom's, and I read a lot of them, Teagan can write the heck out of Romantic Comedy, not only that but she did such an excellent job of making opposites attract work. Sometimes it's corny or a little too far-fetched, but Robbie and  Monty just clicked. I love how they meet, how they connect and get to know each other and eventually become an item.


"Sometimes it feels like I know too much and nothing about you all at once."

Teagan totally threw me in this book, I did not expect what happened to happen. I love little surprises like that.

Monty and Robbie have this cute flirty banter that you can't help but love. I had a big smile on my face the entire time I was reading their dialogue via text. And another thing I really loved is that they just accepted each other for the person they were, Monty wasn't freaked out that Robbie had a child, she went with it, and that was it. Robbie didn't expect Monty to change because she was more on the straight and narrow he accepted her as she was.

"You're that thing I never knew I wanted until I had it. You're fun and adventure and temptation all wrapped into one, and I want to give in to you so badly."

I highly recommend this book and the whole series for that matter. Go get them they are everything you could ask for in a RomCom and more!!


Read it for FREE in KindleUnlimited
Buy it in PAPERBACK


[video width="450" height="600" m4v="http://www.inkslingerpr.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/oh-text.m4v"][/video]  


Other standalones in this series


-------------------------

AUTHOR INFORMATION:


TEAGAN HUNTER is a Missouri-raised gal, but currently lives in North Carolina with her US Marine husband, where she spends her days begging him for a cat. She survives off coffee, pizza, and sarcasm. When she’s not writing, you can find her binge-watching various TV shows, especially Supernatural and One Tree Hill. She enjoys cold weather, buys more paperbacks than she’ll ever read, and never says no to brownies. For more information, please visit www.teaganhunterwrites.com.

AUTHOR LINKS:

Sign up for Teagan's Newsletter

Website | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Book + Main | Facebook Page | Goodreads

InkSlinger Blogger Final






No comments: