Friday, August 18, 2017

Available Now! LIfe Plus One by: Rachel Robinson...Five star review!




Wow this book was AMAZING! Rachel never disappoints and I knew by the blurb I would love this book, but it exceeded my expectations. As soon as I read the prologue I knew that I was in for.

I always love Rachel’s characters and in this book you really get to know them. I can’t tell you how many times I felt for both Harper and Ben. I would get so mad at Harper in points of this book I just wanted to shake her and tell her to wake up to give in to her feelings.

Besides RomCom, second chance/friends to lover’s romances are my absolute favorite. This book had a little bit of everything, humor, friendship, love and loss. I fell in love with their friendship and I loved the glimpses of their past so that we really got to see what kind of relationship these two had. 

Ben and Harper were lifelong friends they were the “nerds” and one of the smartest people in their class, they stuck up for one another and stuck by each other. They had all their first experiences together and they knew when it was time to go to college they would go on that journey together too.
Life happens and things don’t always work out as planned, but throughout everything they remain friends. There are times that pass that they don’t see or talk to each other as much, but their friendship never dies.

Harper resents some of Ben’s choices and Ben understands it but wouldn’t ever change his decision. They both have deeper feelings for the other but never admit to them until Ben can’t stand it anymore. Push and Pull the whole book. You want to scream and shake these two, but wow what a beautiful story. 

“Love doesn’t exist outside of Ben for me, the only man who has ever held my heart does so wearing a warm pair of gloves that are fit to size.”

“My friendship with Harper is something you should always be worried about.”

You’ll laugh, you’ll cry, you’ll scream and you’ll smile. Benny and Harpee will be with me for a long time.

I highly recommend this book!





Life Plus One by Rachel Robinson is LIVE & Free in Kindle Unlimited. One click your copy of this breath-taking second chance romance today!

No comments: