Friday, June 9, 2023

Out Now!! Royally In Trouble by: Meghan Quinn

 

Royally In Trouble (Royal, #2)Royally In Trouble by Meghan Quinn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

My Review (ARC provided)
@tlbcgirls.read
https://triciaciak.blogspot.com/
4.5 stars!

I couldn’t wait to start this book after reading Royally Not Ready; boy, it was not what I expected. This book is a definite page-turner and deals with real issues between this soon-to-be-wed couple. It has suspense, is packed with action, is very sexy, and funny but also serious. It kinda checks all the boxes. Meghan will have you rooting for this couple that you know are meant to be together but are having a rough go of it, between wedding planning and threats they don't even know if the wedding should happen, everything seems to be testing them and has them even second-guessing their relationship.

Lilly and Keller are explosive, probably one of the sexiest couples Meghan has written (in my opinion). She did such a good job of portraying their love and their attraction, but not only that the way she got into their thoughts made you feel like you were truly going through what this couple was, dealing with real-life circumstances as well as some far-fetched royal ones.

This book was heartbreaking and emotional and I couldn’t wait to find out how and if Keller and Lilly would get to the alter. This book took me by surprise but it did not disappoint.


View all my reviews

No comments: