Friday, March 18, 2016

Frenched Anniversary party all day today! PRIZES!!

 

Happy Anniversary Mia & Lucas!

Two years ago this month, I published FRENCHED, the first book in the Frenched Series! These characters have a special place in my heart, and (as you know) I love to have them pop up in my books!

To celebrate the two-year publication anniversary, I'm throwing a party all day long on my Facebook author page with lots of games, giveaways, and fun facts about the series! Don't miss! It's Friday, March 18th, and then fun begins at 10:00 AM EST!

I also have a HUGE Frenched-themed giveaway going on from now through Friday, March 18th. Take a look!


Up for grabs--Signed set of the ENTIRE series, Frenched audio book, Paris-themed makeup bag and travel journal, and swag! 
Haven't read the Frenched series yet? Frenched is FREE everywhere, and the rest of the books in the series are FREE in Kindle Unlimited! You'll find them all here. 
 

Some Sort of Happy Bonus Scene!

I just wrapped up the Happy Crazy Love Series with SOME SORT OF LOVE. You can check out the entire series here, and if you're already a fan of Skylar and Sebastian,

CLICK HERE FOR A SPECIAL WEDDING DAY BONUS SCENE!

It was such a pleasure to write those two again...Sebastian will always hold a special place in my heart. If you haven't read his story yet, you can read the first three chapters of SOME SORT OF HAPPY for free right here

Are you a Harlot yet?

If you haven't already, please join my Facebook fan group! I'm in there every single day, and we always have fun talking books, book boyfriends, book world events, and all things sexy, funny, and romantic! I do giveaways in there every Friday, and offer sneak peeks of my upcoming projects too. JOIN HERE!

That's all for this month--Happy Spring, Happy St. Patrick's Day, & Happy Reading!

Slainte!

Mel
 

No comments: