Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Out Now! SoThis Is War by: Meghan Quinn...Review

So This Is War (Vancouver Agitators, #5)
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

My Review (ARC provided)
Four stars!
@tlbc.reads

So This is War by Meghan Quinn was a fun and steamy story. I couldn’t wait to dive into Posey’s book, I have been waiting for that bologna-loving hockey player to get his story finally. I wasn’t sure how serious I would take him, but Meghan did a good job keeping him funny, but also sexy and in control when he needed to be. And I wasn’t expecting his kinks. I loved the texting between the Queens; it had me giggling the whole time.

Wylie was a strong confident woman, ten years younger than Posey. She was the coach's daughter and Posey’s secret obsession. And she just so happened to love bologna.

Posey and Wylie’s chemistry sizzled throughout the entire book and I thought I’d combust if something didn’t happen soon. Their banter and games were hilarious and the tasks Posey had to have her do were utterly ridiculous. This book will have you laughing and smiling, but it will have you ripping your hair out in frustration while panting.

I thought this was an entertaining and fun story, and I’m so sad this series is over, but my favorite is still He’s Not My Type.



Blurb:

Did I think I was going to fall for my coach's daughter?

The answer would be no. 

I'm still unclear on how I got into this predicament in the first place. A year ago, I was a man with one thought on his mind, the redhead I met at a hotel bar. Twelve months later, I found her. 

Unfortunately for me, she not only happens to be my very off-limits coach's daughter, but also . . . my new assistant and roommate. 

I don't even need an assistant, but Coach Wood doesn’t take no for an answer. Add in him writing up tasks for his daughter, Wylie, to complete for me? Well, it's his own form of sweet torture. We are talking tasks that I would never ask her to do. 

Tasks that make her despise me. 

Hate me. 

That make her utter four words that cause a shiver to crawl up my spine . . . Posey, this is war. 


#newrelease #meghanquinn #sothisiswar #workplaceromance #roommatestolovers #sportsromance #forcedproximity #hockeyromance #romance #vancouveragitators


No comments: