Sunday, August 7, 2022

New Review! This book just went live!!

 

Royally Not ReadyRoyally Not Ready by Meghan Quinn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

My Review (ARC provided)
@tlbcgirl.read
https://triciaciak.blogspot.com/
Five Stars!

My oh my Meghan sure knows how to write a HOT royal romance. Lilly wasn’t your typical princess, in fact, she didn’t even know she was one, that is until Keller found her in Miami in a bikini spraying people down. Keller is the personal secretary for the King of a small island called Torskethorpe and was sent to get Lilly and hopefully convince her to take over the throne one day.

When I see an M.Q. book I know I will be thoroughly entertained, and this book did not disappoint! Want grumpy-sunshine, enemies to lovers, alpha, and opposites attract? You get it all here with the laugh-out-loud moments that Meghan always delivers. I loved that we hadn’t seen Keller come out of his shell yet but still got the hilarity of The Informative (a little spin-off of Lady Whistledown).

Lilly was a wild child free spirit, while Keller was so serious and bottled up everything. If Lilly felt something she told you, she was confident and told you what she wanted. She was such a great character. Keller was secretive, serious, and determined, the two of them couldn’t be more opposite but their chemistry and the way they balanced each other out made them work so well.

The different things Lilly had to learn made me giggle, I loved the description of the island and the way Lilly became one with it. I honestly loved everything about this book and I won't go into too much more to avoid spoiling. This is such an entertaining read!!

View all my reviews

No comments: