Monday, April 25, 2022

With this Fling by: Tara Sivec is out now! Read my Review!!

 

With This Fling (Summersweet Island, #5)With This Fling by Tara Sivec
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

My Review (ARC provided)
@tlbcgirls.read
https://triciaciak.blogspot.com/
4.5 stars!

Why am I just now reading this series? I feel cheated that I started it so late and am now getting the other books that came before. This book is a standalone but I can’t wait to read about the other characters and get more of Laura’s back story.

Let me say how refreshing it was to read about an older couple, (50-something-year-olds) falling in love. It is sexy and funny and I found myself laughing out loud on several occasions. I know when I pick up a rom-com by Tara I will be thoroughly entertained and crying with laughter. It is actually just the book I needed.

Laura (h) has given up on love, she has her flings and they are always younger. She has been hurt in the past and doesn't want it to happen again. Dean (H) is in town for his nephew's wedding and then back on the road, he never stays anywhere very long and isn't interested in love as he has been burnt before. Both Laura and Dean are attracted to each other, both like to get under each other's skin, and both want to get under each other (if you know what I mean).

This hilarious book has a lot of fun banter and a lot of push and pull, but you are rooting for these two to finally make a move and do something about their sizzling chemistry. When they finally do, sparks fly and so does cometic gold. Tara throws in some of her ridiculous circumstances making me remember why I fell in love with her as an author. I can’t wait for the next book!


View all my reviews

No comments: