Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Review...Blind Pass by Teagan Hunter

 

Blind Pass (Carolina Comets #2)Blind Pass by Teagan Hunter


My Review (ARC provided)
https://www.instagram.com/tlbcgirls.r...
https://triciaciak.blogspot.com/
4.5 stars!

I love a little fairy tale spun into a book, and Teagan did such a good job with this one. Beauty meet Beast or should I say Ryan meet Rhodes. I even love the play on Ryan’s last name, Bell, very clever.

“He's my Beast, and I'm his Beauty.
We make no sense together, but I'll be damned if I let that stop us.”

Ryan is a beauty influencer with a glowing personality and Rhodes is the grumpy hockey player known as “The Beast.” Not only is Rhodes a beast on the ice but an unfortunate blade to the face also made his appearance seem beastly to others. After a drunken trip to Vegas, they wake up married. How will they make this work in order to avoid nasty publicity?

Let me start by saying this book hooked me, it was hard to put down and I found myself smiling a lot. This book makes you feel good, it has heartfelt moments, "Adrian, you're beautiful. Not despite your scar, but because of it, and laugh out loud ones, “He’s going to kidnap me and hold me hostage in his castle.”

And on a steam level of five, it was a solid five-plus, Rhodes is one hot man. Ryan and Rhodes may be opposites but they fit together perfectly. I love their back and forth banter and the smiles Ryan could get out of Rhodes, you could see as the book goes on that Ryan really starts to soften up that hard exterior Rhodes has and you truly learn why. He is broken and it is so beautiful seeing Ryan help him heal.

I love sports romance but hockey is my favorite, and Teagan does a wonderful job writing it. I can’t wait to get more of the “Carolina Comets!”


View all my reviews

No comments: