Tuesday, November 2, 2021

FIVE STARS!

 

A Not So Meet CuteA Not So Meet Cute by Meghan Quinn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

My Review (ARC provided)
@tlbcgirls.read
https://triciaciak.blogspot.com/
Five Stars!

Let me start by saying Meghan had me craving a grilled cheese sandwich and I had to make one for dinner the other night.

I loved everything about this book! And the epilogue was my favorite, I was so hoping to get that for the epilogue and M.Q. did not disappoint. I don’t even know where to start on this review, I thought Lottie was hilarious and someone I’d want to be friends with. Huxley was likable for about 2 minutes and then became unlikable for a while. I knew he was good though and he was putting a shield up, you get little glimpses of his big heart but you get more of the stiff businessman and billionaire, that is until Lottie breaks him.

“My heart aches for him. But my heart is also wary. He’s playing tug-of-war with my heart, ripping and tearing it in every direction, stirring up anxiety and uncertainty.”

These two characters were so perfect together they both brought out each other’s strengths and good qualities. I definitely shipped them from the beginning. ;) I actually sent my friend a message telling her she needed to read the book and read it as soon as she could because I loved it that much and wanted to be able to talk to her about it.

So what happens when a billionaire is trying to make a deal and flat-out lies to the guy he’s making a deal with? And what happens when an unemployed business major goes searching for a rich husband? A Not So Meet Cute!! From Lottie and Huxley’s initial interaction to their last Meghan had me devouring this book. Talk about HOT, this book will leave you panting and wanting more. I love me some dirty talkers! There is so much to love about this book from Huxley’s brothers, Dave and Ellie, and Lottie’s family that I don’t want to give too much more away. Just know that you will be laughing one second and fanning yourself the next, you may also get mad but M.Q. takes you right back to smiling again. I’m hoping we get more of this awesome bunch! J.P and Kelsey, please!!!

“Just when you think you’ve hit rock bottom, when you don’t think there’s any way you could climb the mountain again to find happiness, you stumble across a trail, one that has its bumps and bruises, but offers a gorgeous outcome.”

This was one of the best fake fiance, enemies to lovers, romantic comedies I’ve read!


View all my reviews

No comments: