Monday, October 4, 2021

 

Taken (Enchanted Gods, #3)Taken by K.K. Allen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

My review (ARC provided)
https://www.instagram.com/tlbcgirls.r...
https://triciaciak.blogspot.com/
Five stars!

This trilogy had me from the get-go, I couldn’t stop thinking about it and as soon as one book was done I needed the next. I’m sad to say now that it’s over. I enjoyed everything about this conclusion to Katrina Summers story. I loved getting to see Katrina grow and become what she was meant to be.

I don’t read a lot of fantasy (as I said in my first review) or paranormal but I am so glad I decided to read this. There still is a bit of a love triangle going on, but it resolved pretty quickly and we all know if we’ve read the first two books who she is meant to be with. And boy do you get the butterflies when they are together, it truly is a beautiful love story.

Katrina has a lot on her plate, she needs to save her family and friends before Erebus gets to them. Evil has struck again and “he’s” after one person. “Well, what will it be, Katrina?” Will you sacrifice yourself? Or will your loved ones die?” Katrina is feeling the pressure but she won’t stop until she destroys Erebus, and Erebus won’t stop until he destroys Katrina.

This book takes you on a ride of twists and turns and has you turning the pages to find out what will happen next. I loved how this story turned out and can’t wait for everyone else to read it. I thoroughly enjoyed each book in this series, and if I had to choose a favorite, it would be Fated just because we really find out who Katrina is and who her Fated is. Although all three books have gotten Five big whopping stars!!

View all my reviews

No comments: