Sunday, September 19, 2021

Review Five Stars! Kiss and Don't Tell by: Meghan Quinn

 

Kiss and Don't TellKiss and Don't Tell by Meghan Quinn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

My review (ARC provided)
@tlbcgirls.read
https://triciaciak.blogspot.com/
Five stars!

I think while reading this book, I had a perma-grin. I laughed out loud on several occasions to the point that my husband asked me what was so funny. I replied, "Meghan Quinn, she is so funny and ridiculous, let me read you this part..." All I have to say is "breast milk." I love the reasoning behind Winnie going to her uncles and getting the closure she needed, she took a very sad and sorrowful situation and made it hilarious.

What happens when you get stuck in the middle of a rainstorm and have no clue where you are? Easy, you knock on the door of a hockey player's vacation home. Just so happens it's off-season and there is a houseful of them. Every single one of these players was unique in their own way. We get the pleasure of getting to know Pacey (the goalie) in this book. I loved Pacey he was a little shy but once he sets his sites on what he wants he goes for it.

Winnie has been hurt, she's taken a road trip to find herself and grieve, for the loss of her mom, but also the toll her ex took on her. Pacey and Winnie are drawn to each other, both feel like they know each other, both have obstacles to overcome. They make each other happy and are able to take on those obstacles together.

I loved this book, loved this couple from the start of their friendship until the very end. I can't wait to get more of these hockey players, (especially Holmes). Katherine and Max, (Winnie's best friends) would also be great characters to get books about too.

Once again Meghan does not disappoint with this hilarious, hot, and touching story. And when I say hot, I mean it. Wow, Pacey is dirty! ;)

View all my reviews

No comments: