Sunday, August 29, 2021

 

Saint (Priest #3)Saint by Sierra Simone
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

My Review (ARC provided)
@tlbcgirls.read
https://triciaciak.blogspot.com/
Five Stars!

Aiden Bell has changed his entire life to be a better person, but in the process had to leave the love of his life. What happens when his love comes back? Will he give everything up that he's worked so hard for? Or will he let him go again?

Where do I even begin with this review for Saint? First of all, it is beautifully written, it has so much detail, but not boring detail. It is the kind of detail that sucks you in and has you imagining and experiencing the things our characters are. I have to admit that there were a lot of things or words regarding Christianity or Monk living that I had to look up, so not only did I love this book it was a learning experience for me too.

I felt like this book was very deep, it tugs at your heartstrings and touches on current-day topics like white “male” privilege, racism, mental illness, and homophobia. It also gave me a better understanding of bisexuality. It’s funny in parts and deliciously dirty, but you definitely don’t feel like you’re just reading smut. This is the first M/M book I've read and Sierra did it so much justice. I look forward to getting caught up in her next book!

This was a very spiritual read to me and I felt good reading it. I can’t wait for you all to read it too!


View all my reviews

No comments: