Thursday, April 15, 2021

Out Now! Earn Your Extra Credit by Meghan Quinn...Five Stars!!

 


Earn Your Extra CreditEarn Your Extra Credit by Meghan Quinn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

My Review (ARC provided)
https://triciaciak.blogspot.com/
Five fake fiance stars!!

Holy hot chemistry! Stella and Brock “Romeo” are a sizzling hot couple, the sexual tension with these two was insane. I love fake fiance books and I love a friend and enemy to lovers book and this book had all three.

Stella and Romeo are in Hawaii for their friend’s wedding, (Greer and Arlo from See me After Class) both are single, Romeo wants nothing to do with Stella, but when something happens that Stella needs his help he relents and helps out.

Stellas runs into her father and his new girlfriend at the resort, to say she is surprised is an understatement, once she finds out the couple is engaged she decides (in her inebriated state) to tell them she’s engaged too.

Romeo the lucky fiance is not too happy to learn Stella is his bride to be, helping her is the last thing he wants to do, but he harbors deep feelings for her and can’t say no, no matter how bad she’s hurt him and his pride.

This book had me laughing so hard, it had me hot and bothered and it had me mad. Romeo and Stella are a great hero and heroine, I loved how they played off each other, I loved their friendship and I love how Stella finally let Romeo see her vulnerability and vice versa. This book is going on one of my top favorites of Meghan’s, there isn’t a negative thing I can say, put this one on the top of your list, but don’t forget to read See Me after Class and the novella Mr. Kline is Fine beforehand, you won’t be disappointed.


View all my reviews

No comments: