Thursday, June 4, 2020

Out Now! Cheesy On The Eyes by Teagan Hunter...Five Star Review!!!






Release Date: June 4


Dating is hard. Dating in a small town? 
Impossible.

Leave it to my little brother to come back home announcing he knocked up his fiancée and the wedding has been moved…to next month.

When he tries to set me up with one of his football buddies, I tell him I’ll be bringing my own plus-one.

Only problem? I’m hopelessly single.

Enter Sullivan Scott, AKA my hero.

We strike a deal: he'll pretend to be my boyfriend, and I'll use my mechanic skills to help him fix his boat. 
That’s it. 
No funny business, and definitely no feelings involved.

Sully’s quiet and reserved, and I’ve been told I’m too much to handle on a good day. We’re opposites, and neither of us is looking for anything serious.


I’m certain we can keep this strictly platonic…



MY REVIEW (ARC PROVIDED)
Five stars!!


I loved this series, every last book, and was patiently waiting for Sully’s story. Well, let me tell you, Sully and Thea were absolute perfection! From beginning to end I was rooting for these two. Sully’scharacter is just so lovable and Thea’s was so fun and feisty.


I’m not going into the whole synopsis but let’s just say they crossed paths at just the right time. Paths turned into fake dating which turned into a hilarious hot and sexy story about two people convincing themselves that’s all they wanted. 


“Take the leap. Enjoy the fall.”


“Love her enough for both of you until she’s not scared anymore. Then love her some more.”


I was so excited to see the whole gang having fun and hanging out and to get more of Jonas and Frankie. Oh and more of Jonas and Thea’s parents, they made me laugh so hard. Teagan has become one of my go-to authors for romantic comedies, she never fails to put a smile on my face and have me swooning over her lovable characters. I have to say the quiet soulful Sully was a favorite of mine. I am so happy with this book and how it all played out! I’m not ready to let this small town go! And seriously who doesn’t like pizza!?


Grab Your Copy Here:


Free in KU




Meet Teagan Hunter

I'm a Missouri-raised gal, but currently live in North Carolina with my US Marine husband and 9-year-old dog. I spend my days begging him for a cat, and I survive off coffee, pizza, and sarcasm. When I'm not writing, you can find me binge-watching various TV shows, especially Supernatural and One Tree Hill. I like cold weather, buy more paperbacks than I'll ever read, and I never say no to brownies.


Writing is my passion, and this is just the beginning of my journey.


Connect with Teagan Hunter
➜ Website: www.teaganhunterwrites.com 
➜ Facebook: www.facebook.com/teaganhunterwrites 
➜ Instagram: www.instagram.com/teaganhunterwrites 
➜ Newsletter: www.teaganhunterwrites.com/newsletter
➜ Reader Group: http://bit.ly/TeagansTidbits


Hosted By:

No comments: