Thursday, February 6, 2020

Doughn't Let Me Go (Slice book 3) by: Teagan Hunter is out now!!








Slice Book 3
Release Date: February 6

It was just supposed to be one night.
No kissing. No feelings. A wham-bam-thank-you-ma’am tangle in the sheets and we go our own ways.
Only it’s a small town, and I was bound to run into the irresistible Porter Jones again. 
I just didn’t expect it to be at my job interview…which he’s conducting. 
Now the live-in nanny to his adorable seven-year-old daughter, I’m doing my best to avoid falling for his charms.
Except it’s much harder than either of us anticipated.
What’s a few romps between friends?
No kissing. No feelings. Just fun.  
Sounds simple, right?
Right… 

My Review (ARC Provided)

4.5 stars!

I just smile and smile while reading this series, and this book wasn't much different. I absolutely loved Doris/Dory the heroine; she knew what she wanted and wasn't afraid to do her thing.

Porter was a stand-up guy and more and more as you read, you find out just how extraordinary he is. Porter needs a nanny for his daughter, and Dory needs a job, she has the experience and this could be a major stepping stone to her future. What they both didn’t anticipate was they formerly had met. It makes for a very awkward interview.

The chemistry is thick and the tension even thicker; both hero and heroine afraid to feel what is happening until its too late. I just loved it!


This book is so cleverly written and has you rooting for both of them from the beginning, we get all our other favorite characters from the past books thrown in there and it makes it for such a fun read. I’m hoping we get a book about Sully!


Get Your Copy Here:

Amazon US | Amazon CA | Amazon UK | Amazon AU


Free in KU

Meet Teagan Hunter
I'm a Missouri-raised gal, but currently live in North Carolina with my US Marine husband and 9-year-old dog. I spend my days begging him for a cat, and I survive off coffee, pizza, and sarcasm. When I'm not writing, you can find me binge-watching various TV shows, especially Supernatural and One Tree Hill. I like cold weather, buy more paperbacks than I'll ever read, and I never say no to brownies.
Writing is my passion, and this is just the beginning of my journey.

Connect with Teagan Hunter
➜ Website: www.teaganhunterwrites.com 
➜ Facebook: www.facebook.com/teaganhunterwrites 
➜ Instagram: www.instagram.com/teaganhunterwrites 
➜ Newsletter: www.teaganhunterwrites.com/newsletter
➜ Reader Group: http://bit.ly/TeagansTidbits




Hosted By:

No comments: