Thursday, January 16, 2020

I am so excited to be partnering with Dee Lagasse to announce the release of According to Plan! Five star review!

I am so excited to be partnering with Dee Lagasse to announce the release of According to Plan!



According to Plan is AVAILABLE NOW! 

THINGS TO KNOW:
* Fiery, redhead heroine 
* Super cute, comic book loving hero 
* Set in New England… mostly 
* Spice Girls references

* Older brother’s best friend/roommate trope

My Review (ARC provided)
Five Stars!



I am in love with Isaac and Zoe’s story. It is sweet, fun, sexy with a whole lot of friendly banter. Their relationship is real on so many levels, you can feel the chemistry between them but not only that the true friendship they have and the feelings they have for each other.

Dee has mastered the art of making her characters likable and not stereotypical “romance” heroes and heroines. I love that they are good people. And I love the “good guys,” they don’t get enough credit. I do like a bad boy but its so refreshing to read a modern-day romance that has good/nice people.

I also really loved the side characters, especially Charlie. I need more of him! And more of the “Damn it Charlie’s.” Which brings me to another reason I loved this story, is that Charlie and his family wanted good things for Isaac and Zoe too. Like I said nothing was typical about this book and it just makes me happy that we don’t have to have that to enjoy it.

One of my favorite books is a friend to lovers/my brother's best friend, and Dee knocked this one out of the park. Another book well done by Dee, and I only see more and more to come. I’m anxiously awaiting her next release.

One-click or read for #FREE in #KindleUnlimited → https://www.amazon.com/dp/B081KXSGQ5



ABOUT THE BOOK
I can tell him that "he’s crazy.”

Two words.
And, he’ll never speak of it again.
One lie.
That’s all it will take.
I spent twenty years hiding my crush on Isaac Adams.
Not a single person knew - not my family, not my friends, and certainly not Isaac.
…Well, he didn’t.
Until I just blurted it out thirty seconds ago.
Now it’s out there.
Lingering in the air between us.
And I have a choice to make.
I can tell Isaac that he’s "crazy" to think there’s something more than just friendship between us - the convenient escape plan he just handed me on a silver platter.
...Or, I can put it all on the line, risk everything, and tell him that for me, it’s always been more.

Add to Goodreads → bit.ly/AtPGoodreads


CONNECT WITH DEE:



No comments: