Saturday, July 16, 2016

Review...Gilt by: Geneva Lee

By Invitation Only (Gilt #1)

 Synopsis:

In a world with too much money and not enough rules, anything goes. Welcome to Belle Mère, the most exclusive zip code outside the Las Vegas Strip. It's every sinner's fantasy and every good parent's worst nightmare.

Emma Southerly doesn't belong at Belle Mère Prep despite her new stepfather's money. Not after she shunned her invite to the popular table, and especially not after what happened last summer. So when her best friend begs her to crash an invite-only, end of the year party, she should say no with a capitol H-E-L-L.

It's just a party. What could go wrong?
Getting kicked out to start. Running into the man who destroyed your family.
Everything.

Until she meets Jamie, who's also hiding from the in-crowd. After spending the night with the cute stranger, Emma barely makes it home before news hits Belle Mère's brunch tables. A body's been found on the West estate, and Jamie is the number one suspect. But he couldn't have done it…right?

Emma isn't sure she can trust him or the rest of Belle Mère. After all, no one is safe when everyone is a liar.


My review: (ARC provided)
5 stars!!
 
OMG!! Wow this was good. This book was exceptionally well done. It had me guessing the whole time. I don’t read a ton of YA and this book makes me want to read more. I cannot wait to read the next one. This does leave you hanging at the end but it is so worth the cliffy.


Two families that despise each other, one ends up dead. Who did it? Emma daughter from one family and Jameson son of the other, end up together but both are suspects.


This book had it all. I loved Emma, I loved Jameson! It was sexy, well written and left me wanting more. This book is one you can read in one setting. "Just one more chapter."


I highly recommend picking this one up. I think you will devour this story like I did. And the good news is, is that book two comes out soon.


This is a fun, suspenseful sexy read that you will not be able to put down. Think of a modern day Romeo and Juliet; a forbidden romance that you are rooting for the whole time. I loved it!!

No comments: